Sedan

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

n a livin dog is better than a dead lion,
have stolled the streets with moes in oblivion,
got bitches under ma dick
the day's great,
got nothing to eat , leave maself to fate,
in a dingy cell, or under the church bell,
i can see those humans hurdling,
feel like murdering,
all of those two legged ones,
n' stuffing maself up witheir bums,
so i'll have their bums first,
drink their blood
to quench ma thirst,
lick on to some boobs,
then eat em' whole tooo,
well ma wish didn't come true,
in my deathbed i moo like a cow,
instead of the regular bow wow,
working up my past,
i lay there till the last,
waiting for the dog pound workers top blast
me up,
and set up,
an incinerator to burn me up.
my souls alive , i gotta say,
i am puzzled for now,
but some day,
i'll come back to eat you all up,
so whass up ???


0 comments:

Aspiring Teens : money music love. 2008 One Winged Angel.Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger