What buddhism means..

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just came accross a page on buddhism. Its kind of an eye opener but I'll show it to you from a different point of view.

Well first of all they have the four noble truths of buddhism.

Four Noble Truths
   1. Suffering exists
   2. Suffering arises from attachment to desires
   3. Suffering ceases when attachment to desire ceases
   4. Freedom from suffering is possible by practicing the Eightfold Path .

What I Mean :

Many a times you may have come accross situations when you badly want something and you can't have. Doesn't that happen ? And if you want it badly you sulk. You kick away everyone from your life ; your parents ; your girlfriend and your friends. You sulk , sulk and sulk till your unconscious mind gets bored with you and you go around finding something different to sulk on.
Now if you just write down these rules on a piece of paper and stick it somewhere you realize the gravity of this world's working . Nobody and I mean nobody can get everything. Not even the richest guys. I did this ; realized that sulking would get me not an inch closer to getting my goal ; drank some cold water and ran off with the day's proceedings.

 Three Qualities Eightfold Path
 Wisdom (panna) Right View
  Right Thought
 Morality (sila) Right Speech
  Right Action
  Right Livelihood
 Meditation (samadhi) Right Effort
  Right Mindfulness
  Right Contemplation



My Point :

 This will help you everywhere. I always have wanted to have a personality of Mario Puzo's Godfather. Now what I did was that just wrote down every single decision he made in his movie. I tried to find in them the right view , right thought  and right speech. I understood him. I began understanding the personality of Godfather. And today I have really become like him ; not a mafia but a leader in men. Dealing with men has never been easier before. You can try it for anything even weight loss...
Hope you succeed.
Rules of Buddhism courtesy: http://www.buddhaweb.org/


0 comments:

Aspiring Teens : money music love. 2008 One Winged Angel.Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger